Do I qualify?
While a big heart and a kind and generous nature are hugely important, additional requirements must be met for a woman to be admitted to our surrogacy program:
- Preferably 21-35 years of age, up to healthy early 40s
- Resides in New Mexico
- Has given birth at least once and is currently raising that child
- Body Mass Index (BMI) above 18 and below 32 (in some instances, a higher BMI is acceptable). Calculate my BMI.
- Does not use illegal drugs, smoke cigarettes or marijuana, or abuse alcohol
- Does not participate in certain government aid programs, including cash assistance, welfare, Section 8 housing or Medicaid
- Women who have IUDs, contraceptive implants or have had the Depo Provera shot may apply; however, your application may be placed on hold
- Has not undergone the Essure or Adiana procedure
- Has the support and understanding of a spouse or close family