Surrogacy is expensive and can be full of unexpected costs.
We want to help take as much surprise as possible out of planning financially for a surrogacy journey.
We take a flat fee of $22,000 for our Concierge Services Agreement. Even if the match fails along the way, we will refund the fee in increments as follows:
- If match fails during medical clearance phase Intended Parent(s) receive refund of 75% of fee
- If match fails after legal begins but before legal completion Intended Parent(s) receive refund of 50% of fee
- If match fails before PBO is granted (ie, no viable pregnancy achieved and Gestational Carrier Agreement is terminated), Intended Parent(s) receive 25% refund
Included in the Concierge Services Agreement at no additional cost:
- Background Check of Gestational Carrier and Spouse or Partner
- Background Check of Intended Parent and Spouse or Partner
- Psychological Screening of Gestational Carrier
- Psychological Consultation for Intended Parent(s)
- Professional Insurance Review
- Gestational Carrier Travel under 75 miles round trip for appointments
- Intended Parent(s) Attorney - Independent Representation during Gestational Carrier Agreement
- Gestational Carrier’s Attorney – Independent Representation during Gestational Carrier Agreement
- Escrow Administration
- Intended Parent(s) Attorney Fees and Filing Fee for Pre-Birth Order
- Gestational Carrier’s Attorney Fee for Pre-Birth Order
We would be honored to use our knowledge to make your journey just a little bit smoother and allow you to concentrate on the part you really want to experience: the pregnancy and birth!